St Paul’s Church is based in Durnford Street, Stonehouse, Plymouth. This community based Anglican church welcomes new-comers and supports more established members alike. You can find an itinerary of our worship services and other weekly events under the ‘Our Daily Programme’ tab at the top of the page. Similarly, contact and location details, together with recent church news can also be found using the tabs at the top of the page. Our vision for St Paul’s is to be a community who love God first and foremost and others as ourselves. We aim to work towards this vision in the following ways:
- We are a Church for Everybody,
- We are here to share God’s Love and bring hope,
- We believe in God’s Power to change lives.
- We seek God’s presence through prayer and worship
- We are committed to sharing the love of Jesus in our community by humbly serving one another
- We seek to encourage people to become members of God’s Family
- We seek to equip people for God’s service
We are a part of the Minster Church of St Andrews team ministry. Click here to access their website http://www.standrewschurch.org.uk/
Our Sunday morning sermons can be downloaded here. Once you have opened the link scroll to the “Show filter” click and select either in Preacher “Leon Sim” or services “St Pauls Stonehouse”.